The discussion was motivated by some recent threads in the Professional Astrologers group on Facebook, including a poll which showed that a surprising number of astrologers have switched to whole sign houses in the past few years.
During the course of the show we cover a variety of different topics related to the subject of house division, and the challenge of choosing which system of house division is right for you.
Here is a list of some of the topics discussed:
- Brief overview of some of the different types of house division.
- Some discussion about the history of the house division issue.
- The recent rediscovery of whole sign houses.
- Paying attention to planets in houses versus planets ruling houses.
- Using one form of house division for horary and a different one for natal astrology?
- Testing different systems of house division.
There is also a brief astrology news segment at the beginning of the show where I mention the death of Michael Baigent, who passed away in June.
A full transcript of this episode is available: Episode 8 transcript
Download or Stream the Podcast
You can either download this episode as an MP3 or play it directly from the website by using the buttons below: