There are a few different options for how to subscribe to The Astrology Podcast:
- The best way to subscribe is to become a patron of The Astrology Podcast on Patreon. In addition to receiving an email each time a new episode is available, you will also get some great subscriber benefits, like access to a private discussion forum for listeners of the podcast on Facebook, early access to new episodes, access to our exclusive Auspicious Elections Podcast or Casual Astrology Podcast, news and updates about upcoming episodes, and more.
- You can subscribe to The Astrology Podcast on YouTube, where we release the video versions of our show, as well as other shorter bonus videos.
- If you would like to receive an email occasionally to let you know when new episodes of the podcast are available then subscribe to our free email list.
- If you have an Android smartphone then you can use an app such as Podcast Addict, Google Play Music, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, or Spotify to subscribe to the show and listen to episodes easily on your phone. Just download the app and then search for “The Astrology Podcast”, and then you should be able to find and subscribe to the show.
- If you have an iPhone you can subscribe to The Astrology Podcast on iTunes, or through an alternative podcast app such as Overcast, Pocket Casts, or Spotify.
- You can also follow us on Twitter or on Instagram or on Facebook in order to receive news and updates about the podcast on those sites.