The Casual Astrology Podcast is a monthly podcast that is available to patrons of The Astrology Podcast who support the show on the $10 tier through our page on Patreon.
This series features bonus episodes and exclusive discussions that are only available to supporters, as a benefit for those who help to support the production of the show.
There is at least one episode of the Casual Astrology Podcast that is released each month, and each episode is around an hour long.
Episodes sometimes consist of monologues by Chris Brennan, discussing recent research, work that he is doing in the field of astrology, or extended commentary on recent episodes of The Astrology Podcast, while other times episodes feature casual discussions or interviews with other astrologers about miscellaneous astrological topics.
Get Access to The Casual Astrology Podcast
In order to get access to The Casual Astrology Podcast all you have to do is sign up to become a patron of The Astrology Podcast through our page on Patreon on the $10 tier:
Being a patron on the $10 tier means that you pledge to donate $10 each time I produce one standard episode of The Astrology Podcast, and since there are always four episodes a month, that results in a $40 contribution each month.
In exchange you get access to bonus episodes like The Casual Astrology Podcast, as well as early access to new episodes, high quality versions, the ability to attend live recordings of the monthly forecast episodes, and other benefits that are listed on our Patreon page.
Episodes of the Podcast
Here is a list of all of the episodes of the Casual Astrology Podcast that have been released so far, with links to where you can find them on our page on Patreon.
In order to unlock the posts you must sign up to become a patron on the $10 tier.
You can also see all of the episodes at a glance via the Casual Astrology Podcast tag.
- First Episode of the Casual Astrology Podcast
- Consultation Complications and Vocational Uncertainty
- Similarities Between Hellenistic and Indian Astrology
- Are the Astrological Organizations Insular or Outdated?
- Adam Elenbaas on Traveling to to India for a Conference
- Glenn Perry Sidereal Zodiac Lecture Commentary
- Talking with Sam Reynolds about Community Issues
- Birth Chart Reading and Approach Comparison with Adam Sommer
- Interviews from the United Astrology Conference: Part 1
- Interviews from the United Astrology Conference: Part 2
- Biographical Interview of Chris Brennan by Adam Elenbaas
- Kelly Surtees on Structuring Natal Astrology Consultations
- Sect: The Difference Between Day and Night Charts
- Solar Return Reflections on Chris’ Birthday
- Denver Astrology Group 2019 Forecast Panel
- Cam White on Building an Audience on YouTube and Twitter
- Incorporating Natal Charts Into Electional Astrology
- Zodiacal Releasing Chart Reading Demonstration
- Drunk Astrology
- Moving Into A New Podcast Studio
- Astrological Discrimination and Emphemeris Gatekeeping
- Reception as a Mitigating Factor in Natal Astrology
- Reflecting on Recent Travels to Europe
- Trigger Warnings for Chart Examples?
- Common Issues in Applying Zodiacal Releasing
- Ancient Aliens and Abu Ma’shar
- Conducting Astrological Consultations in Person, with Joy Vernon
- Pet Astrology
- 2020 Astrology Forecast Panel at the Mercury Cafe
- Astrology Talk on New Year’s Eve 2020
- Gender Balance, Picatrix Reflections, and Negative Predictions
- Arielle Guttman on Venus Cycles and Phases
- Commentary on Alan White’s Intro to Hellenistic Lecture
- Conferences, Conspiracy Theories, and Covid, with Moses Siregar
- Astrology Memes, Trad Chads, and Comedy with Sylvi Osland
- Chris’ NORWAC 2020 Forecast Panel Talk
- Preparing for the Noel Tyl Episode
- Translating Ancient Texts, with Levente László
- Talking About Traditional and Modern Astrology with Aliza Kelly
- Reflecting on August 2020 Episodes + Live Q&A
- Finding an Auspicious Election for the Jupiter-Saturn Conjunction
- The Astrology of the 2020 US Presidential Election
- Reading Charts with Sect: Live Demonstration
- What Astrologers Learned from the 2012 US Presidential Election