Episode 69 features a discussion with Kelly Surtees and Austin Coppock about the astrological forecast for April of 2016, as well as a segment on some of the most auspicious electional dates over the next few weeks.
The cover art for this episode is from the 2016 PlanetWatcher Astrology Calendar.
Below you will find the show notes, followed by links to download or stream the recording:
Alignments for April
MARS STATIONS RETROGRADE! ********
- April 17th at 8 Sag
- Mars station at 7 – 8 Sag all month. Treading water?
- Previous retrograde was 15 years ago
- May 10 2001 SRx at 29° Sagittarius – July 19 SD at 15° Sagittarius
- Stations Rx on April 28 at 23 Taurus.
- New Moon in Aries – April 7th 18 Aries
- Full Moon in Scorpio, April 21st at 2 Scorpio
- Fun fact: New Moon is on the degree of the Sun’s exaltation, the Full Moon is in the degree of the Moon’s maximum fall.
- Both Jupiter/Saturn rx all month. Interestingly, Uranus pushes beyond 20 Aries, where he stationed last July. Breaking new ground? People with planets at 21 cardinal triggered
Elections for April
This month’s elections feature contributions from Leisa Schaim, who has been helping me with the electional column for TMA over the past few months while I’ve been working on my book.
These elections are set for Denver, Colorado, but you should be able to use approximately the same times after you have set them for your location, since they are set for local time. Just make sure that when you relocate the chart that it has the same rising sign and degree in your location as what is shown in the chart below.
- April 1 around 8:05 a.m., with 12° Taurus rising – Venus ruling the Ascendant, exalted in Pisces in the 11th. Moon in Capricorn in the 9th whole sign house, conjunct the degree of the MC and applying to a sextile with Venus.
- April 8 around 11:30 a.m., with 14° Cancer rising – Moon ruling the Ascendant, exalted in Taurus in the 11th, applying to a trine with Jupiter in Virgo in the 3rd.
- April 12 around 12:05 p.m. with 24° Cancer rising – Moon ruling the Ascendant, placed in its own domicile in Cancer in the 1st whole sign house, applying to square Venus, then sextile Mercury and Jupiter.
- April 27 around 1:05 p.m. with 18° Leo rising – Sun ruling the Ascendant, placed in Taurus in the 10th, applying to trine Jupiter in Virgo in the 2nd. Moon in Capricorn in the 6th, although mitigated by a trine with the MC, and applying to a trine with Jupiter. Mercury is stationing retrograde.
Listen to This Episode
You can either play this episode of the podcast directly from the website or download it as an MP3 to your computer by using the buttons below: