During the course of the show we cover Saturn’s ingress into Sagittarius and departure from Scorpio, Venus stationing direct in Leo and ending her retrograde phase, Jupiter’s opposition with Neptune, eclipses in Virgo and Aries, and more.
The cover art for this episode is taken from the PlanetWatcher 2015 Astrological Calendar, which produced by astrologer Kirk Kahn.
Below you will find an outline of some of the different topics that we touched on during the course of the show, followed by links to download or stream the recording.
News and Announcements
- Chris has a new lecture for sale on interpreting the rulers of the houses and timing their activation.
- Kelly’s Saturn in Sagittarius eBook will be on sale in early September – watch for pre-sale info at KellysAstrology.com.
- Austin will be teaching a month long online class on dignity, beginning on September 12th. More info at AustinCoppock.com.
Forecast for September
- Venus direct on the 5th, but still in its shadow the rest of the month.
- Saturn ingresses into Sagittarius and leaves Scorpio finally September 18.
- Previous Saturn in Sagittarius preview was December 23 – June 15.
- End Saturn of in Scorpio transit that started October 5, 2012.
- Mercury retrograde in Libra. / Mercury spending 2 months in Libra, mostly the first half of Libra
- Jupiter in Virgo opposite Neptune in Pisces, 1 deg orb Sept 13 – 22, 7 – 8 Virgo/Pisces.
- Jupiter invisible/ dimmest in Virgo (interesting link to detriment here)/ moving from evening star to morning star (September 15, Jupiter now 15 degrees from the Sun).
- Mars square Saturn, Sept 26, 0 Virgo/Sag.
- Solar eclipse September 13 at 20 Virgo
- Lunar eclipse September 28 at 4 Aries
- Solar eclipse March 20, 2015 at 29 Pisces
- Lunar eclipse April 4, 2015 at 14 Libra
- Solar eclipse March 8 at 18 Pisces
- Lunar eclipse March 23 at 3 Libra
- First Impressions of Jupiter into Virgo
- How it turned out / we called it segment.
- Reversal of some of the happy significations of Venus with it going retrograde, initially with Jupiter, but then just with Mars.
- Local magistrates refusing to give out marriage licenses.
Electional Charts for September
- September 6 at 6:55 PM, with 4° Pisces rising – Jupiter is the ruler of the Ascendant, and it is located in Virgo in the 7th house in a day chart. The Moon is in Cancer in the 5th house, applying to a close sextile with Jupiter. Venus is just stationing direct in Leo, and although it is in the 6th with Mars, this is mitigated somewhat by a close trine to the degree of the MC.
- September 11 at 6:30 p.m., with 2° Pisces rising – Similar to the September 6 chart, but now with the Moon in Virgo, applying to a conjunction with Jupiter. The Moon is at the very end of its waning cycle though, which is better for ending things or bringing them to completion rather than starting new things. This is not a complete deal breaker if you have to start something new though.
- September 19 at 12:45 p.m., with 7° Sagittarius rising – Jupiter ruling the Ascendant again, this time placed in Virgo in the 10th whole sign house. Saturn is in the 1st whole sign house, although this is a day chart with Jupiter and Venus overcoming it, so it is seriously mitigated, and therefore acceptable. The Moon is in Sagittarius in the 1st house, applying to square Jupiter, with reception.
- September 30 at 7:15 a.m., with 10° Libra rising – Venus ruling the Ascendant, direct now at 23 Leo in the 11th house, in a mutual reception/exchanging signs with the Sun in Libra. Moon exalted in Taurus in the 8th, mitigated by sextile to MC. Right in the middle of the Mercury retrograde, with Mercury cazimi. Mars hidden away in the 12th, although unfortunately so is Jupiter, although he is brought up somewhat by sextile to MC.
Listen to This Episode
You can either play this episode of the podcast directly from the website or download it as an MP3 to your computer by using the buttons below: