In episode 94 of the podcast Kelly Surtees and Austin Coppock join the show in order to talk about the astrology of December, as well as reflect on the results of the recent US presidential election.
Some of the highlights of the forecast portion of the episode include an extended discussion of the first Jupiter-Uranus opposition, the Mercury retrograde that begins on December 19, and the two lunations that occur in Gemini and Capricorn.
As always, the cover art for this episode is from the 2016 PlanetWatcher Astrology Calendar.
Below you will find the show notes, followed by links to download or stream the recording of our discussion.
Winners of the October/November Giveaway Announced
Right at the top of the show we announce the winners of this month’s patreon giveaway prizes.
- The winner of the free copy of the astrology software program Delphic Oracle was listener Ricardo Carmona.
- The winner of the pass to the NCGR astrology conference in Baltimore in February was Barbara Willis.
Thanks to our sponsors for supporting this month’s giveaway! If you would like a chance to win a prize in our next giveaway then just sign up to become a patron through our page on Patreon on the 5 or 10 dollar tier.
Astrological Alignments for December
- Mercury ingresses into Capricorn December 2
- Venus ingresses into Aquarius December 7
- Full Moon in Gemini December 13
- Mercury stations retrograde in December 19
- Mars ingresses into Pisces December 19
- Sun ingresses into Capricorn December 21
- Jupiter opposes Uranus December 25
- New Moon in Capricorn December 29
- Uranus stations direct December 29
Listen to This Episode
You can either play this episode of the podcast directly from the website or download it as an MP3 to your computer by using the buttons below:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:42:02 — 47.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS | More
Leave a reply