In episode 91 astrologer Patrick Watson joins the show for a followup discussion about Hillary Clinton’s birth time, in order to talk about some new developments that have taken place over the past few weeks since we originally covered this topic in episode 90.
Since this is a followup discussion to the one we had in episode 90 we would highly recommend listening that that episode first, since this one is mainly meant to fill people in on what happened after we ended the previous episode on a bit of a cliffhanger.
Below you will find links to some of the articles mentioned at various points during the episode, followed by links to download or stream the recording of this episode of the show.
Giveaway Prizes for October/November Announced
At the top of the show I announce our two sponsors for this month, as well as the giveaway that we are doing in cooperation with them for patrons of the show.
For this month’s raffle we will be giving away a pass to the upcoming NCGR 2017 astrology conference, as well as a copy of the astrology software program Delphic Oracle.
For more information about the giveaway and how to enter for a chance to win see the description page for the October giveaway.
Relevant Links for This Episode
Here are some links to pages that we mentioned at different points in this episode:
- The Astrology Podcast episode 90 released September 29: 2016 US Presidential Election Birth Data Issues
- Wall Street Journal article by Yogita Patel on September 29: Who’s Demanding to See Hillary Clinton’s Birth Certificate? Baffled Astrologers
- October 2 YouTube video: interview with Ray Merriman, Shelley Ackerman, and Marc Penfield
- Eric Francis on the TMA blog on October 4: It’s October 2016 And We’re Still Speculating About Hillary Clinton’s Missing Birth Data
- The Guardian on October 12: Astrologers predict the election: Trump is from Mars, Clinton is from Venus
- Los Angeles Times on October 12: These astrologists vow to predict who the next U.S. president will be
- Washington Post article by Justin Moyer on October 14: ‘This is not to be trusted’: Astrologers are battling over Hillary Clinton’s true birth time
- Los Angeles Times on October 18: Astrologers predict a Hillary Clinton victory is in the stars
New Lecture Recordings Mentioned
Two of the lecture recordings from the 2016 ISAR conference mentioned in this episode that are now available for purchase:
- Chris Brennan: Timing Peaks and Transitions in Your Career and Life Direction (zodiacal releasing)
- Leisa Schaim: Repeating Years, Repeating Themes: A Simple But Powerful Technique (annual profections)
A full transcript of this episode is available: Episode 91 transcript
Listen to This Episode
You can either play this episode of the podcast directly from the website or download it as an MP3 to your computer by using the buttons below: