In episode 51 Kelly Surtees and Austin Coppock join the show to discuss the astrology forecast for the upcoming month of November 2015.
During the course of the show we cover topics such as the first Saturn-Neptune square, the beginnings of the mutable T-square, a couple of mutual receptions, and various ingresses by different planets over the course of the month.
We also point out several different dates that contain auspicious planetary alignments for starting different types of ventures and undertakings, using the principles of electional astrology.
This episode was recorded live in front of an audience of our Patreon supporters through our monthly webinar format, and both and audio as well as a video recording of the episode is available.
The cover art for this episode is taken from the PlanetWatcher 2015 Astrological Calendar, which is produced by New York City-based astrologer Kirk Kahn.
Below you will find an outline of some of the different topics that we touched on during the course of the show, followed by links to download or stream the recording.
News and Announcements
- Chris is recently back from giving a three-day intensive on zodiacal releasing at the OPA retreat in California, and will be incorporating some of the material presented there into a new set of lectures on time-lord techniques for his online course on Hellenistic astrology.
- Austin is getting ready to present the final unit in fundamentals of astrology series, which will be on chart synthesis. This online class will take place November 21 through December 12. For more information visit his website at AustinCoppock.com.
- Kelly is presenting a lecture on secondary progressions as part of the online conference called Rubicon: The Frontiers of Astrology this Sunday, November 1.
Astrology Forecast / General Show Notes
Major Alignments and Themes
- Saturn square Neptune, at 7 Sagittarius/ 7 Pisces. Exact by degree November 26 – December 5.
- Next squares in June and September 2016.
- This will affect planets in all four mutable signs (Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces) at 7 degrees.
- Superior conjunction of Sun and Mercury November 17.
- Venus in Libra November 8 – December 5. Will sextile Saturn at 5 Sagittarius around November 13 – 14, square Pluto November 21, opposite Uranus November 23
- Venus back in dignity for the first time since rx.
- Mars back in Libra, site of his last rx (check in with Ukraine situation, which began on last rx station?). Mars also sextile Saturn at 6 Sagittarius, November 24.
- Mercury conjunct Saturn at 6 Sagittarius, November 25. So a few triggers to Saturn in Sag
- November 22nd: T-Square- Moon+Uranus Sq Pluto Sq Venus – feels!
- Nov 25th: Full Moon, big T-square- Sun-Sat-Merc Sq Neptune Sq Moon – messy mess.
- Discussions about the mutual receptions between Mercury and Mars in early November, and then Mercury and Jupiter later in November, as well as an extended digression about the concepts of mutual reception, dignity, and affinity.
- First Sun-Saturn conjunction in Sagittarius, and first time the Sun has been in Scorpio without Saturn in three years.
- Merc -> Scorpio 2nd
- Venus-> Libra 8th
- Mars -> Libra 12th
- Nodes -> Virgo/Pisces 12th
- Merc -> Sagittarius 20th
- Sun -> Sagittarius 22nd
Checking in on Saturn in Sagittarius
- Discovery of water geysers on Mars.
- News about that nearby solar system that might have a Dyson Sphere.
Auspicious Electional Dates and Charts
- November 2 2015, around 6:40 a.m., just after sunrise, with 10° Scorpio rising. Mars is the ruler of the Ascendant, and it is located in Virgo in the 11th whole sign house along with Venus and Jupiter. Mars is now exchanging signs with Mercury, which is located in Scorpio in the 1st whole sign house. The Moon is in late Cancer in the 9th, applying to an out of sign square with Mercury, followed by a trine with Saturn.
- Similar charts on November 3, 4, and 5 around the same time just after sunrise, except now Venus and Jupiter are enclosing Mars again by a conjunction on each side, thus fortifying his position even further.
- November 13 2015, around 12:45 p.m., with mid-Aquarius rising. Saturn ruling the Ascendant, located in Sagittarius in the 11th whole sign house, conjunct the degree of the MC. The Moon is in Sagittarius as well, applying to a square with Jupiter in the 8th, with reception.
- November 17 at 12:30 p.m. with mid-Aquarius rising, similar to Nov 13, except now the Moon is in Aquarius in the 1st whole sign house, applying to a trine with Venus in Libra in the 9th.
- November 26 2015, around 1:00 p.m., with mid-Pisces rising. Jupiter is the ruler of the Ascendant, and it is located in Virgo in the 7th house in a day chart, in a mutual reception with Mercury in Sagittarius in the 10th. The Moon is in Gemini in the 4th, applying to a square with Jupiter.
- November 26 2015, around 4:25 p.m., with 2° Gemini rising, just before sunset. Mercury is the ruler of the Ascendant, and it is located in Sagittarius in the 7th house, in a mutual reception with Jupiter in Virgo in the 4th. The Moon is in Gemini in the 1st, applying to a trine with Venus in Libra in the 5th and a square with Jupiter. This would be a favorable chart for matters pertaining to relationships, partnership or even marriage, although the window of opportunity is kind of tight because you have to make sure that the election occurs after the Ascendant has moved into Gemini but before sunset. If the election were to occur after sunset then it would make Saturn more malefic, and you would not want it to be there in the 7th in a partnership chart by night. There is a better version of this chart on December 3, if you can wait a little bit.
Video Version of the November Forecast Episode
You can watch the video version of this episode on YouTube: Astrology Forecast for November 2015.
Audio Version of the November Forecast Episode
You can either play the audio version of this episode of the podcast directly from the website or download it as an MP3 to your computer by using the buttons below:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:34:42 — 43.5MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS | More
Leave a reply