In episode 211 astrologers Kelly Surtees, Austin Coppock, and Chris Brennan present the astrological forecast for July of 2019.
July begins with a tricky Mercury retrograde station conjunct Mars in Leo, and also features the first full set of eclipses in Cancer and Capricorn.
We open the show by talking about Chris’ recent trip to Romania and the United Kingdom for astrology conferences, and reflecting on what ended up happening with the astrology of June, which was the first half of what has lovingly been dubbed as this year’s astrological “meat grinder”.
Later in the episode we also present one auspicious electional chart for starting different types of ventures and undertakings this month.
There is a section for timestamps below, if you want to jump straight to the forecast portion of the episode.
If you listen to the podcast regularly and want to help support the production of future episodes, while getting access to benefits and bonus content like early access to new episodes or a private podcast series for subscribers, then sign up to become a patron through our page on Patreon:
This episode is available in both audio and video versions below.
News and Announcements
Just a few pieces of news and announcements this month:
- Chris is raising the price of his online course on Hellenistic astrology at the end of the month. If you have been thinking about signing up lately, then you may want to do so now before the price increase.
- Austin: is teaching a Tarot and Astrology Class August 8 – Oct 17.
- The Sphere + Sundry Venus in Taurus Series just came out.
- Kelly is presenting an eclipse webinar titled Taming the Dragon with Kenneth Miller for Astrology University on July 6.
- The next big astrology conference this year is being hosted by the NCGR in Baltimore, Maryland from August 30 – September 3, 2019. Chris and Leisa and lots of other astrologers will be there giving talks.
The Astrology of July
Here are some of the highlights of July:
- Mars moves into Leo on July 1
- Solar Eclipse in Cancer July 2
- Venus moves into Cancer July 3
- Mercury stations retrograde conjunct Mars July 7
- Lunar eclipse in Capricorn July 16
- Mercury moves backwards into Cancer July 19
- Sun conjoins Mercury July 21
- Sun moves into Leo July 22
- Venus into Leo July 27
- Mercury stations direct July 31
- New Moon in Leo July 31
Auspicious Electional Charts for July
The auspicious election this month that was chosen by Leisa Schaim is set for:
There are a four more electional charts that we found for July, which are available in our private subscriber-only podcast on auspicious elections that was released yesterday.
- 00:00 – 00:53 – The first hour focuses on recapping Chris’ trip to Europe, Kelly and Austin moving, and reflecting on the astrology of June.
- 00:53 – 01:58 – The second hour focuses on the forecast for July.
- 01:24 – 01:31 – Electional astrology chart for July discussed.
Watch the Video Version of Our July Astrology Forecast
Here is the video version of our July astrology forecast episode:
Listen to the Audio Version of Our July Forecast
You can either play this episode of the podcast directly from the website or download it as an MP3 to your computer by using the buttons below: