In episode 191 of the podcast astrologers Kelly Surtees, Austin Coppock, and Chris Brennan present an overview of the major astrological alignments happening in February of 2019.
The astrology of February features Venus ingressing into Capricorn and conjoining Saturn and Pluto, Mars conjoining Uranus one last time in Aries before departing for Taurus, and Mercury making the first of three conjunctions with Neptune as it slows down and prepares to station retrograde.
The episode opens with an hour-long chat where we touch on a few different topics such as the importance of astrological organizations in the community, tips for electional astrology, the gender disparity in the astrological community, and the confusion surrounding the animal totem for the zodiacal sign Cancer.
This episode is available in both audio and video versions, and links to both are below.
News and Announcements
- Our 2019 astrology calendar posters are now available on Amazon, with free 2-day shipping for Prime members.
- Chris and Leisa released a full 2019 electional astrology report, listing some of the luckiest dates to do things over the next 11 months.
- We are hosting a live podcast event on Thursday, May 23, 2019, starting at 8:30 PM at the Northwest Astrological Conference.
- Scholarships for the Northwest Astrological Conference are available.
- The Association for Astrological Networking will be announcing the availability of scholarships for conferences this year soon as well.
- The mods of /r/AskAstrologers on Reddit are looking for people to help read charts there. It is just a free gig, but good practice if you are an up-and-coming astrologer.
- Austin launched his podcast, Eavesdropping at Midnight, and the first episode with Tony Mack is available now.
- Chris is not releasing audio versions of his horoscopes this month, but you can find video versions of the horoscopes for February 2019 on Twitter.
The Astrology of February
Here are some of the major astrological alignments for February:
- Venus into Capricorn February 3
- New Moon in Aquarius February 4
- Mercury into Pisces February 10
- Mars into Taurus February 14
- Sun into Pisces February 18
- Full Moon in Virgo February 19
- Mercury conjoins Neptune and enters Rx shadow Feb 19-ish.
Auspicious Election for February
The auspicious election this month that was chosen by Leisa Schaim is set for:
There are a few more electional charts that we found for February, which are available in our private subscriber-only podcast on auspicious elections that was released yesterday.
- The forecast portion of the show begins around 1 hour and 13 minutes into the episode.
Watch the Video Version of Our February Forecast
Here is the video version of our February astrology forecast episode:
Listen to the Audio Version of Our February Forecast
You can either play this episode of the podcast directly from the website or download it as an MP3 to your computer by using the buttons below: