The 23rd episode is a solo show where I talk about some upcoming conferences and workshops, the latest news in the astrological community, and some topics that I’ve been researching lately.
The research topics I discuss include birth data collection, determining when a chart switches from day to night, and an issue related to reception.
Below you will find the show notes, followed by links to download or stream the episode:
Outline of the Episode and Relevant Links
- Upcoming conferences and workshops I’m speaking at:
- American Federation of Astrologers conference in Tempe, AZ from April 9-11, 2015.
- Northwest Astrology Conference in Seattle, WA from May 21-25, 2015.
- Organization for Professional Astrology retreat in Asilomar, CA from Oct. 22-25, 2015.
- Jeff Jawer’s cancer fundraiser.
- General discussion about the important role of community fundraisers in the astrological community.
- Astrotheme and issues with the veracity of celebrity birth data on their website.
- My recent article on this: Astrotheme Untrustworthy for Birth Times?
- Recent research project I’ve been doing on sect, and the question of when exactly it becomes a day chart or night chart.
- The recurring issue I’ve talked about before where a transit or other timing technique will indicate something happening in a person’s life, and an event does happen but the native isn’t aware of it because it wasn’t within their field of vision, and the implications this has for astrological research.
- Teaser about an upcoming episode where I will talk with a guest about the topic of reception and specific debate about one facet of the technique that I recently became aware of.
A full transcript of this episode is available: Episode 23 transcript
Download or Stream the Podcast
You can either download this episode of the podcast as an MP3 or you can play it directly from the website by using the buttons below:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:24:53 — 39.0MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS | More
Leave a reply