In episode 404 astrologers Stella and Cameron of the Mercuranians podcast stop by the studio for a casual chat about astrology with Chris.
Stella and Cameron were on their way back from the Northwest Astrological Conference in Seattle when they came through Denver on a road trip back home, so we decided to meet up a record a conversation where we talked about a bunch of different astrological topics.
During the course of the discussion we touched on topics like changes to the astrological community in the past 30 years, how newer astrologers deal with an overabundance of resources for learning astrology, and the role of chance and fortune in astrology.
You can find out more about Stella and Cameron on the Mercuranians YouTube channel:
This episode is available in both audio and video versions below.
- 00:00:00 Intro
- 00:02:00 Benefits of astrology conferences
- 00:06:46 Changes in astrological community in the last 30 years
- 00:09:38 Synthesizing spirituality with astrology
- 00:12:30 Saturn in Pisces
- 00:15:40 Daimon
- 00:21:48 Astrological consensus
- 00:31:16 The observer effect in astrology
- 00:35:54 How to navigate all the astrological information
- 00:44:56 Importance of chance meetings and encounters
- 00:49:00 Finding an astrology teacher
- 00:59:13 Valens
- 01:03:33 Learning from journals and drafts
- 01:10:14 Rhetorius
- 01:15:04 Creative misunderstandings that lead to new techniques
- 01:18:51 Subjectivity vs. objectivity in astrology
- 01:33:38 Fortune
- 01:39:12 Dealing with difficult transits
- 01:43:10 Simplicity in interpretations
- 01:52:14 Science and astrology
- 01:57:59 AI
- 02:02:35 Stella and Cameron’s podcast
- 02:09:30 Patrons, sponsors, and credits
Watch the Video Version of This Episode
Watch the video version of this episode on YouTube:
A full transcript of this episode is available: Episode 404 transcript
Listen to the Audio Version of This Episode
Listen to the audio version of this episode or download it as an MP3: