In episode 257 astrologers Kelly Surtees and Austin Coppock join the show to talk about the astrological alignments coming up in June of 2020.
The month features the second half of the Venus retrograde in Gemini, as well as eclipses in Sagittarius and Cancer, Mercury stationing retrograde, the second of three Jupiter-Pluto conjunctions, and Mars entering Aries where it will stay for the next six months.
This episode is available in both audio and video versions below.
- The first 45 minutes of the show is miscellaneous discussion topics, mainly what happened at NORWAC.
- Forecast begins at about 47 minutes into the episode
Planetary Alignments for June
- Retrograde Venus-Sun conjunction June 3
- Lunar eclipse (full Moon) in Sagittarius June 5
- Mercury stations retrograde June 18
- Sun moves into Cancer (solstice) June 20
- Solar eclipse (New Moon) in Cancer June 21
- Neptune stations retrograde June 23
- Venus stations direct June 25
- Mars moves into Aries June 27
- Jupiter conjunct Pluto June 30
- Sun conjunct Mercury June 30
Auspicious Astrological Date for June
Our featured electional chart for this month is a Mars election:
🪐 June 29, 2020 around 12:30 AM, with Aries rising.
We also presented a few other elections for June on our private subscriber-only podcast on auspicious elections.
We also have a full year-ahead electional astrology report for 2020, which highlights some better charts later in the year.
Watch the Video Version of Our June Astrology Forecast
Here is the video version of our June astrology forecast episode:
Listen to the Audio Version of Our June Forecast
You can either play the audio version of this episode of the podcast directly from the website or download it as an MP3 to your device by using the buttons below:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 2:34:35 — 106.2MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS | More
Leave a reply