Episode 195 features astrologers Kelly Surtees, Austin Coppock, and Chris Brennan talking about the astrological forecast for the month of March 2019.
The astrology of March includes Mercury going retrograde in Pisces and eventually stationing direct conjunct Neptune, as well as Uranus making its final ingress into Taurus where it will stay for several years.
At the top of the show we spend about an hour following up on the celestial lobster crisis from last month’s forecast, and review some of the other topics covered in the podcast this month: zodiacal releasing, vimshottari dashas, and reincarnation in astrology.
This episode is available in both audio and video versions, and links to both are below.
The Astrology of March
Here are some of the major astrological alignments for March:
- Venus intro Aquarius March 1
- Mercury station retro in Pisces March 5
- Uranus in Taurus March 6
- New Moon conjunct Neptune in Pisces March 6
- Sun conjunct Mercury retrograde March 14
- Sun into Aries March 20
- Full Moon in Libra March 20
- Venus into Pisces March 26
- Mercury stations direct in Pisces March 28
- Mars into Gemini March 31
Auspicious Election for March
The auspicious election this month that was chosen by Leisa Schaim is set for:
There are a few more electional charts that we found for February, which are available in our private subscriber-only podcast on auspicious elections that was released today.
- The forecast portion of the show begins around 1 hour and 7 minutes into the episode.
Watch the Video Version of Our March Forecast
Here is the video version of our March astrology forecast episode:
Listen to the Audio Version of Our March Forecast
You can either play this episode of the podcast directly from the website or download it as an MP3 to your computer by using the buttons below: