In episode 142 astrologers Kelly Surtees and Austin Coppock join the show to talk about the major astrological alignments that will take place in February of 2018.
This month features eclipses in Leo and Aquarius, a pileup of planets in Pisces that are squared by Mars and trined by Jupiter, and more.
We open the show with a review of some topics covered on the podcast so far this month, including the question of whether astrology is becoming more popular, and the significance of the work of Carl Jung in contemporary astrology.
The artwork for this episode is from the 2018 PlanetWatcher Calendar, which is now available for sale on Amazon as part of our 2018 astrology calendar poster bundle.
Below you will find the show notes, followed by links to download or stream the recording of this episode of the podcast.
This month’s episode is available in both an audio version and a video version, and you will find links to both at the bottom of this page.
Timestamps for different parts of the episode, in case you want to skip ahead to a segment:
- 00:00 – 09:20: Introductions and news & announcements segment
- 09:20 – 33:12: Is astrology becoming more popular discussion
- 33:12 – 48:23: Talking about Jung and reviewing his chart briefly
- 48:23 – end: Forecast for February
- 1:19:00 – 1:28:30: Auspicious electional chart for February
News and Announcements
At the top of the show we talk about some news and announcements:
- Kelly has a new subscription forecast series called Stellar Insights Monthly.
- Austin has some current and upcoming classes and podcast on his website.
- Chris experienced some shipping delays, and has now switched to selling his 2018 astrology calendar posters through Amazon. If you ordered the posters earlier in the month and are experiencing delays email Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- We are giving away two copies of Jung on Astrology to two lucky patrons this month.
Major Astrological Alignments in February 2018
- (Lunar eclipse in Leo just happened at the end of January)
- Venus ingresses into Pisces on the 10th
- Solar eclipse in Aquarius on February 15
- Mercury conjunct Sun at 28 Aquarius February 2017.
- Mercury into Pisces on February 17
- Mars square Neptune February 17
- Sun into Pisces on February 18
Auspicious Electional Chart for February 2018
Here is the primary auspicious electional chart that we highlighted for February, which was picked out by electional astrologer Leisa Schaim:
There are four more electional charts that we found for February, which will be presented in our private subscriber-only podcast on auspicious elections that is released today.
If you would like to get access to that discussion, then all you have to do is become a patron of The Astrology Podcast on the $5 or $10 tier through our page on on Patreon, and then you will get access to the 45-minute Auspicious Elections Podcast immediately.
Watch the Video Version of this Episode
Here is the video version of this month’s forecast episode:
Listen to the Audio Version of This Episode
You can either play this episode of the podcast directly from the website or download it as an MP3 to your computer by using the buttons below: