In episode 90 astrologer Patrick Watson joins the podcast to talk about birth data issues in the 2016 US presidential election, and in particular ongoing questions surrounding the birth time of Hillary Clinton.
Below you will find the show notes, followed by links to download or stream the recording of our discussion.
Monthly Giveaway Winners Announced
At the top of the show we announce the winners of the monthly giveaway.
- The winner of the pass to my course on Hellenistic astrology was listener Dorje Kirsten.
- The winner of the pass to my course on electional astrology was Cindy Letourneau.
All you have to do to enter the drawing each month is become a supporter of the podcast through our page on Patreon on the $5 or $10 tier. See the previous giveaway page for July for more details. The next drawing will take place on episode 94.
Here are some notes from this episode:
Different Birth Times for Hillary Clinton:
- 8:00 AM – Scorpio rising
- 8:00 PM – Gemini rising
- 8:01 PM – Cancer rising
- 12:00 AM – Leo rising
- 2:18 AM – Virgo rising
- AstroDatabank entry for Hillary Clinton
- My original 2007 article on Hillary’s birth time after returning from the NCGR conference
- Followup article on birth data issues in the 2008 election
- 2012 ABC News interview we did predicting Hillary would run in 2016
- Fox News interview we did predicting Obama would win and Hillary would run
- Patrick’s 2016 presidential prediction
- Patrick’s article on Hillary’s Clinton’s real birth time
- Patrick’s announcement of Tim Kaine’s birth time
- Recent ISAR announcement about Hillary’s birth time
- September 29, 2016 Wall Street Journal article: Who’s Demanding to See Hillary Clinton’s Birth Certificate? Baffled Astrologers
Listen to This Episode
You can either play this episode of the podcast directly from the website or download it as an MP3 to your computer by using the buttons below: