Episode 67 of the podcast features an interview with astrologer Kay Taylor on how the outer planets manifest their significations within the context of relationships.
The discussion primarily centers around the spectrum of different experiences that accompany aspects between the inner planet Venus and the outer planets Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto in a birth chart, although it can also be used as an access point for understanding the meaning of the outer planets in other contexts as well.
You can find out more information about Kay on her website at KayTaylor.com.
Below you will find the show notes, followed by links to download or stream the recording:
- Met Kay at the OPA retreat last October.
- There she gave an excellent talk titled Sex, Love & Crazy, talking about different manifestations of the outer planets in relationships.
- I thought that this would be a good discussion to have as a followup to the episode from earlier this week on the significations of the visible planets.
- Our focus is on aspects between Venus and the outer planets, especially hard aspects, although many of the interpretations can also be applied to other instances when the outer planets are connected with relationship sectors in the chart.
- We start with Pluto, and then move on to Neptune and Uranus aspects.
- Some of the keywords our wrote down as was talked:
- Venus-Pluto aspects
- Challenging: compulsion, obsession, control, manipulation, money issues, manipulation and control around money,
- Constructive: passionate, dramatic, intensity, depth, transformation,
- Venus-Neptune aspects
- Challenging: illusions, disillusionment, fall in love with people who are unavailable, isn’t really there, aren’t what they seem, one-sided relationships, lacking substance, feelings of sacrifice, lack of practicality or grounding.
- Constructive: transcendent experiences, attunement to or feelings of connection with the souls of other people, kindness, compassionate, charitable, conscious spiritual relationship, unconditional love, philanthropy.
- Venus-Uranus aspects
- Challenging: disrupting, abandonment, instability, dissociation, detachment, erratic behavior, erratic relationships, abrupt beginnings and endings, leaving partner before being left, subconscious sudden shifts and then abrupt preemptive endings, feelings of being unsettled or variability
- Constructive: freedom, spontaneity, open relationships, polyamory, vehicle for awakening, outside of attachment without disassociating, weird relationships or unique relationships, against societal norms.
Listen to This Episode
You can either play this episode of the podcast directly from the website or download it as an MP3 to your computer by using the buttons below: